What is so special about today? Come on Retired Teach, you should know.
What is so special about today? Come on Retired Teach, you should know.
Flag Day!
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Good job stripes, you get a new whistle!!
Sweet!
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
You beat me to it. Guess that comes with age!
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
It really kinda dissapoints me in a way. As patriotic as we all act on here sometimes, that no more than two or three ever acknowledge such days as flag day, the 63rd anniversary of Normandy, etc. Kinda sad to think that we(as a nation) tend to forget such significant events in our history.
Bookmarks